This two-part emergency service can be sold separately or as a set
Part A: Thermal Therapy
Self-Assembling Peptides compose a scaffold, which creates a framework within damaged hair tissue. Heat provides the energy necessary to activate the scaffold formation throughout the hair. Once the scaffold has been built, the final healing components in Cream Cure (Part B) have a platform where they can organize & attach.
- Prepare your hair by shampooing using Lanza Keratin Healing Oil Shampoo.
- Rise out shampoo and gently towel-blot excess water.
- Apply Thermal Therapy into your hair and distribute evenly.
- Cover your hair with a plastic cap.
- Place hair under a Heat Cap or other heat source for 10 minutes
- Rinse hair with tepid water
- Gently towel-blot excess water
Note: at this point your hair will have a strong, firm feel.
- Do not comb your hair until after applying Cream Cure
Part B: Cream Cure
Cream Cure is the second & final step in restoring damaged hair. It is comprised of curative components that include Next Generation Keratin & Phyto IV Complex. These healing materials attach to the scaffold constructed by Part A. By rebuilding the anatomy of the hair, it is restored back to the strength, integrity & resiliency of optimal health.
- Apply Cream Cure through your damp gently towel-blotted hair
- Comb through
- Leave in
- Blow dry or allow to air dry
- Finish by using thermal tools & L'anza styling products