For all hair types, especially dry, thirsty and chemically treated hair
- Safe on keratin-treated hair and hair pieces
- Repairs and restores the hair
- Sulfate, gluten, soy and paraben free cleansing
- Created with skincare cleansers
- As far away from a sulfate as possible
- Helps control frizz and preserve color
Did you know…
- LOMA’s Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner is the most hydrating, reparative and luxurious duo that LOMA offers.
- LOMA’s founder, David Hanen, absolutely loves the Nourishing Shampoo. It is one of his favorite products!
- When used on fine or thin hair, no conditioner is required.
Creatine — 35% more effective that any protein or keratin on the market at rebuilding the internal tensile strength of the hair especially color treated, foiled and bleached hair types. You can never over-proteinize the hair when using LOMA.
Olive Oil — Adds instant nourishment to the hair and skin.
Baobab Protein — Adds strength to the hair.
How to use:
Wet hair, apply desired amount, lather then rinse and follow with LOMA Nourishing Conditioner.